- 150 grams of sugarfree dark chocolate
- 1/2 cup of frozen raspberries/blackberries
This is such a simple recipe, and is one of those ones where it’s hard to believe it’s low carb! So good! The only trick is finding some low carb chocolate to use. The chocolate I use is stevia sweetened and has just a few grams of carbs per bar.
It is important to use frozen berries in this, as it ensures that they hold their shape when hit with the hot chocolate.
- Lay down a sheet of nonstick baking paper on a flat surface
- Place the chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl and melt for two minutes, taking out every 30 seconds to stir
- Add the berries to the chocolate and quickly stir to coat
- Spread the mixture onto the baking paper
- The frozen berries will quickly set the chocolate and the chocolate will defrost the berries – magic!
- Leave in the fridge for half an hour or until the chocolate hardens completely
Nutritional details will vary depending on the chocolate you are using, but on average this will be about 8-10 grams of net carbs per serving